Taking centre stage within the UK’s largest regeneration plan is Kensal View, a nine storey residential development providing 38 incredible apartments. Kensal View is designed around a car-free, sustainable lifestyle providing a vision into the future of living.
Prices from £ 399,950
Kensal View is located in close proximity to an array of world-class shops, restaurants and amenities. Residents will also benefit from transport links from the brand new Old Oak Common station, the only station providing both the HS2 and Elizabeth line, making it one of the UK’s most connected locations
Exceptional 1 and 2 bedroom apartments at Kensal View providing perfect harmonious living space that has been designed, specified, and equipped for high-end functionality.
Kensal View demonstrates stunning finishes to the highest standard. With Floor to ceiling double glazing providing panoramic views, modern bathrooms and kitchens. All apartments are complemented with underfloor heating and built in wardrobes.
- King edward VII park
- Harlesden town garden
- Wormwood scrubs
- New urban realm
- Royal leisure park
- Local high street 10 minute walk
- Westfield white city shopping centre a 20-30 minute
- Harlesden high street 0.5 miles
- Acton high street 2 miles
- Harlesden primary school
- Maple walk school
- Furness primary school
- Twyford church of england high school
- 7 minutes’ walk from willesden junction railway station
- Central london in 30 minutes
- Access to the A40 in 7 mins and
the M1 in 30 minutes by car
03.   Interior Design
There are many variations of Lorem passages of Ipsum available majority suffered .
- £1.3 billion super hub high speed interchange
- Increase the UK’S economy by £7.6 billion a year
- 25,000 new homes
- 65,000 new jobs
- A new public square